REVOLUTION SPORTS + ENTERTAINMENT
Account Executive PR, Job Description
Revolution Sports + Entertainment is looking for an Account Executive to join its growing sports PR team based in its London offices.
This will be a very hands-on role, working across a range of accounts, within a team of 10. Revolution has a range of high profile brand and event accounts, encompassing golf, rowing and equestrianism. Please see our website www.revolutionsports.co.uk for more details about the company.
PR AEs at Revolution should consistently deliver the highest quality PR; help deliver stand-out coverage; be super-responsive to client requests; ensure all writing is of a high standard and error-free and ensure account reporting and admin runs like clockwork.
- Implementing and helping manage the day-to-day account PR and communications programmes for existing and new clients covering: communications plans, key messaging, media partnerships, PR events
- Grow and develop relationships with key media
The following experience and skills will be key:
- Ideally, at least one-year’s PR, communications or media expertise
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and incredible attention to detail
- An interest in equestrian sport will be a huge help
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- An understanding and experience working within the sports marketing industry
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- A team player who is prepared to step outside of their job description
- Flexibility and an ability to problem-solve
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent industry experience
Salary & Package:
- Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards
- 22 days annual holiday plus time off during Christmas and New Year
- Private medical insurance & company phone
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com