REVOLUTION SPORTS + ENTERTAINMENT
Intern, Job Description
From time to time, Revolution has monthly placements for Interns to help give candidates the valuable experience to help get them on the first rung of the employment ladder.
Our Interns work with the team based in its London offices and get the chance to have a very hands-on role, working across a variety of accounts. Revolution has a range of high profile brand and event accounts, encompassing golf, rowing and equestrianism. Please explore our website for more details about the company.
Interns at Revolution should consistently help deliver the highest quality work, helping ensure all writing is of a high standard, error-free and ensure account reporting and admin runs like clockwork.
Key Responsibilities, Skills and Approach:
- Helping the account teams manage the day-to-day PR and communications programmes for existing and new clients covering: communications plans, key messaging, media partnerships, PR events
- Highly organised and incredible attention to detail
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Strong general interest and knowledge of the sports marketing industry
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Monthly payment, plus contribution to travel expenses.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com