Revolution is the retained PR agency for Olympia, The London International Horse Show, a seven-day event held annually in mid-December. In addition to servicing the requirements of the equestrian media and stakeholders within the sport, coverage in the wider national and lifestyle media is an important requirement, with the main objective of maximising ticket sales.
- Generating engaging media stories using the international athletes and unique performers taking part in the show
- Organisation of bespoke media days and photo calls to provide behind-the-stage content in the run-up to the event
- On-site management of all press activity, from live broadcast interviews, to press conferences and exclusive access to participants
- Feature articles in You Magazine, Daily Telegraph, Mail Online, Sunday Times, London Evening Standard as well as feature length news broadcasts on BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky Sports News
- Coverage in 132 publications with an estimated reach of 895,517,027