Revolution is the retained agency for Royal Windsor Horse Show, which in 2016 incorporated Her Majesty The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebrations (HMQ90), which took place in the private grounds of Windsor Castle.
To manage the domestic and international media to not only generate interest around HMQ90, one of only two official events being held to celebrate Her Majesty’s 90th Birthday, but also to focus on her key passions which were celebrated during the Royal Windsor Horse Show.
This involved management of all media enquiries relating to the four-day event and the 1,500 international participants involved, distribution of press information and photography, fulfillment of the media accreditation process and management of the onsite press office.
- Development of a year-long international media relations campaign to raise the profile of the event and the acts taking part, ultimately raising awareness of HMQ90 and Royal Windsor Horse Show on a global scale
- International media management in the build-up to, during and after the Celebration, including pre-event press trips and on-event media days
- Working closely with media to ensure that they had unique and engaging content as required, whilst also coordinating with the host broadcaster, ITV, to ensure that all parties were satisfied
- Tickets for HMQ90 sold out in half a day and sales of tickets for Royal Windsor reached a record high
- An estimated audience reach of over 250,000,000
- Management of over 250 journalists and photographers on site during the event