Revolution has vast experience and expertise in the sport of cricket having worked on behalf of the world’s leading sponsors including Travelex, Pepsi and Standard Bank, with the top international teams including Australia, England and South Africa; and iconic tournaments including The Ashes, ICC Cricket World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy and ICC T20 World Cup.
Reporting to Standard Bank’s HQ in South Africa, Revolution to work as an extension of the Standard Bank (UK) marketing team to deliver full strategy and sponsorship activation of the ICC Champions Trophy in the UK.
- Coordinated all sponsorship liaising with the ECB, ICC and Standard Bank to deliver all contractual rights and benefits before and during the tournament.
- Revolution attended all matches managing on-site branding activation, ticket management and hospitality.
- Activation included optimizing positions of perimeter boards and press backdrop boards at each venue and full media relations, plus targeted consumer promotions.
- Tactical activation also included staging a cricket masterclass with the whole South African team in the heart of London at the HAC, with 50 school children and invited international broadcast and consumer media.
- National and international broadcast media coverage including across Sky Sports and South African news channels
- Experiential activation with over 250,000 cricket fans at matches across the UK
- Hospitality and B2B experiences for C-suite guests and clients of Standard Bank